Sterling Machinery is located in the middle of the Ouachita Mountains in Mena, Arkansas. An unlikey place for a Machining facility? The answer is simple. Mena has been the center of machining operations in western Arkansas for over thirty years.
Here are the assets Sterling Machinery customers have come to expect.
- 37,000 square feet under roof
- Experienced and stable workforce
- In-house tooling and fixturing
- Heat and treat capabilities
- In-house training program
- In-house maintenance team
- Shipping and Receiving Deptartment
37-Thousand square feet under roof
Rich Mountain Community College, located in Mena, has a machining curriculum supporting the local industry.